Domenick & Associates Specialty Insurance Programs Helping Nonprofits Attract, Retain Talent with Employee Benefit Solutions
Offering Health insurance and other benefits is instrumental in effective recruiting and retention for non-profit organizations. But with limited access to capital, smaller non-profit employers are often hard-pressed to offer or maintain benefits for their employees. They’re looking for creative benefits solutions from professionals experienced in working with social services organizations and other nonprofits.
Domenick & Associates offers benefit solutions for nonprofits that balance the desire to attract and retain talent and enhance an overall compensation package with their financial resources. We can begin with Health insurance and also provide ancillary benefits such as Dental, Life, and Short- and Long-Term Disability insurance, Accident insurance, and Drug Plans. In addition, we can provide you with the ability to implement employee-directed (also called voluntary or worksite) benefits that include flexible spending accounts, supplemental insurance, and premium only (or cafeteria) plans.
Rethink Your Benefits Approach with Us
With some care and creativity, non-profits organizations can turn a benefits package from average to competitive with Domenick & Associates:
- Medical Insurance: Depending on the size of the organization and provisions under the Affordable Care Act (ACA), we can offer clients several Health insurance options for doctor visits, emergency services, hospitalization, lab services, preventive and wellness services, etc.
- Dental/Vision/Drug Plans: Supplement a benefits plan with Dental and Vision insurance on a voluntary basis, providing employees with the ability to choose based on their needs. Drug plans are available to help lower prescription drug expenses and protect against higher costs in the future.
- Life Insurance: Provide clients with Voluntary Benefits that include Term Life insurance at group rates that can protect their loved ones in the event of an employee’s death.
- AD&D: Offer nonprofits the ability to provide Accidental Death and Dismemberment coverage, giving employees the added financial security in sudden and tragic circumstances. An AD&D policy will pay the policy’s face amount, or death benefit, to the beneficiary if the insured accidentally dies or suffers dismemberment.
- Disability Plans: Help your insureds help their employees maintain their pre-disability life with Disability Income benefits if an injury or sickness prevents them from performing the duties of their regular job. We offer both Short and Long-Term Disability plans with several benefit features available.