Domenick & Associates Specialty Insurance Programs Crime Insurance Solutions for IT Firms
Technology firms in servicing their customers perform numerous transactions, leaving them vulnerable to a host of criminal acts, even with implementation of the most sophisticated security measures and best practices. Criminal acts perpetrated by employees and third parties can cost a tech company dearly without the security of the right Crime and Fidelity insurance package.
As specialists in insuring small to mid-size Information Technology (IT) companies, Domenick & Associates provides tailored coverage to this niche market designed to help address losses stemming from employee dishonesty, forgery, robbery, safe burglary, computer fraud and other specified criminal acts. Our policy can be customized to include:
- Employee Dishonesty: These losses include damage to business personal property and the theft of money and securities.
- Computer fraud and funds transfer fraud: Provides coverage for the loss of money, securities or other property relating to the use of a computer to fraudulently transfer those items out of the insured’s possession.
- Forgery or alteration: For losses that result from the forgery or alteration of a check or similar financial instrument.
- Money and securities: For loss (including theft or disappearance) of money and securities used in a business at its premises, home or bank.
- Theft of client’s property: Provides coverage in event one of the insured’s employees steals a client’s money, securities or other property at their premises.
Our staff is poised to assist you in securing the IT Crime insurance package your clients need for responsive protection. Moreover, we can help you to identify and mitigate your insured’s exposures so they can continue to focus on delivering innovative services and products to their clients.